Share this on Facebook
If you were a pilot, what type of plane would you most like to fly?
- Bush Plane
- Airbus A380
- Crop Duster
And when you're not flying what would you most like to drive?
- Aston Martin
Your last math teacher would describe you as what type of student?
- Almost a prodigy
- Professor material
- A big cheater
- Barely there
Pick a symbol:
Air traffic control states you are in a busy airspace. How do you respond?
- OK then, I'll fly around in straight lines
- OK, then I'm comin' in
- Alrighty, then what?
- Let's try this one more time...
What's your favorite song from the original "Top Gun"?
- "Great Balls of Fire"
- "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling"
- "Playing with the Boys"
- "Take My Breath Away"
- "Danger Zone"
You're approaching an intersection when the light turns yellow, you...
- Slow down and prepare to stop
- Gun it; I still have time!
How far do you think an aircraft carrier catapult-launcher can throw a Cadillac?
- 1 mile
- Just over the side
- 100 yards
- Why would anyone do that?
You're competing for a promotion at work. What's your strategy?
- Find my competition's weaknesses and exploit them
- March into the bosses office and let them know why I deserve it
- Do the best I can and let fate take care of the rest
Pick your favorite uniform:
You're on a cruise and the captain announces that there is a minor fire in the engine room, you...
- Grab a PFD and run to the lifeboats
- Ask if I can help put it out
- Start drinking heavily
- Stay where I am and calm people down
How do you eat your steak?
- Medium rare
- Well done
- I don't eat red meat
If you had to have your hair military-shaved, what would you ask the hairdresser to do?
- Dye what's left a really loud color like orange
- Go bald baby, go bald!
- I'd be crying too hard to say anything
- Donate what I cut to Locks of Love
Pick a famous line:
- "I feel the need - the need for speed!"
- "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum!"
- "Show me the money!"
- "I'm the king of the world!"
Which "Top Gun" pilot would you rather have as your wingman?
You're in a minor fender bender and the person who hits you takes off, you...
- Chase after them in my car, honking and yelling
- I follow them, get their license plate info, and report them
- Nothing, it's only a scratch
What's a Stipa-Caproni?
- A new latte from Starbucks
- An aria from La Traviata
- An experimental aircraft
- An Italian dessert
- A rude gesture
Which is scarier?
- I have no fear
You're close to completing a critical mission when your wingman signals they need help, you...
- Complete the mission; it's my duty
- Rescue my wingman; team comes first
When you're attracted to someone how do you let them know?
- I sweep them off their feet with romantic gestures
- I tell them directly; I don't have time for games
- I simply use my irresistible charm
- I take my time and wait for right moment
It's important to keep in shape, pick an exercise:
- Keg stand
The enemy has you outnumbered. What do you do?
- Run; it's better to live and fight another day
- Attack; even if I don't win I'm taking some of them with me
- Pause and analyze; it's important not to make a rash decision
After a long hard day of work what are you drinking?
- An ice cold beer
- A soothing cup of tea
- Whiskey on the rocks... make it a double!
- A nice glass of wine
When it's time to hang up your wings which is most important to you?
- Spending time with family
- Staying active and busy
- Travelling and relaxing
- Hang up my wings? Never!
And where would you rather retire?
- In a big city
- In the country
- Near a beach
- Somewhere exotic