How old are you?
- Under 18
- 62 and over
- None of your beeswax!
Do you have enough money saved to live on if you never work again?
- Yes, I can live comfortably if I never earn another cent
- Yes, but I'd have to simplify my lifestyle
- No, I'm just sick of working
Is there anyone at home during the day you'd like to avoid?
- Yes, my spouse or significant other
- Yes, my kids and/or pets
- Yes, a housemate
- No, I am alone on the premises
- No, I enjoy their company
Have you achieved everything in your career you'd planned?
- Yes, I've embezzled from my place of work and need to leave the country
- Yes, I've reached the pinnacle of success in my field
- Yes, because I have no ambition
- No, I don't have a career, I have a job and I hate it
Do you have the physical and mental capacity to continue at your job?
- No, I never did
- Yes, I could do my job in my sleep, and often do
- No, I'm not strong enough and/or find myself forgetting critical details
- I could, but I'd rather not
Do you own a great many bathrobes and/or sweats?
- I do and I intend to answer the door and get the mail in them
- I enjoy wearing a suit and will continue to do so
- I enjoy wearing a uniform and will continue to do so
- I'll be retired not dead, I'll still get dressed and go out
Do you have something else you'd like to be doing with your time that work interferes with?
- No, I've never developed any interests outside of work
- Yes, spending time with loved ones
- Yes, travel
- Yes, NOT working
Will you be lonely if you retire?
- No, I have a happy home life and/or active social life
- Yes, I will miss the company of my coworkers
- No, I don't like the people I work with and won't miss them
- No, I will chat with strangers on the Internet
Do you play golf and enjoy opera?
- No, what does that have to do with anything?
- Dude, those are stereotypes of what retired people do
- Yes, I happen to enjoy both very much
- No, but I have other interests and pastimes I'd like to pursue
Does your job give you a sense of purpose you'd otherwise lack?
- Yes, I derive my identity in part from my job
- No, my job is soul sucking
- I can do more good on the job than off
- I work for an evil corporate entity, I wish to break free