You flick on the ol’ vacuum tube for some quality 70s entertainment and settle on...
- "Monty Python’s Flying Circus"
- "Sonny and Cher"
- I have no idea what you're talking about...
The Beatles just broke up! Whatever will we do?!
- Put on a new beat and get out on the dance floor!
- Mourn alone in my bedroom – but tomorrow will be a better day!
- Can we take what The Beatles were doing and make it stranger somehow?
- Solo records galore!
Is everything cool? You alright?
- Yeah man! I'm alright!
- Not until we start paying attention to the world... all of us...
- There is a place for everything, and everything in its place. Fate, bro.
So you’re at work and some cheese-eater is giving you some sass about something or another. Your reaction?
- Whatever... I don’t care
- This aggression will not stand! Fight the power!
- Mock them relentlessly
- Any chance I can take them back to my place for some peace-and-love-style stress-relief?
- Perhaps I can do a better job?
Shag carpet. Can you dig it?
- Hell yeah, I can dig it!
- Shag carpets make me laugh, and that is why I love them!
- No... please no.
Are you more worried about your personal problems, or the problems of the world?
- Personal problems are more than enough for me, to be frank...
- The world's problems make me feel very small...
- I believe they are often one and the same…
- I just feel weird instead of worrying...
When election season comes, all you can do is…
- Fight to make my voice heard
- Remind everyone how insane they are... (if only they would embrace it!)
- Ignore it completely