Pick an '80s fad:
- Rubik's Cubes
- Cabbage Patch Kids
- Mullets; business in the front, party in the back
- Why not all three?
What's the most important thing about being an artist?
- The truth and integrity I put into my work
- Developing and showing my skill
- Living the life
- Bringing joy to my audience
What kind of life would you rather have?
- Live long but be forgotten
- Die young but be remembered forever
- Why must you make me choose!?
What's your favorite '80s hangout spot?
- Billiard hall
- Bowling alley
Choose a color scheme:
- Loud, neon colors
- Sweet pastels
- Dark, dramatic colors
- Earth tones
In the '80s, you were...
- Cruising through school
- Raising a family
- Working on my career
- Not born yet
Where would you rather take someone on a first date?
- Drive-in theater
- Picnic under the stars
- Some dive-bar with great music
If you were to put on a concert, which of these are you dying to try?
- Crowd surfing
- Smashing a guitar
- Meeting and greeting my crazed fans
- Rocking out on a solo
You can't have '80s fashion without...
- Tight jeans and leather jackets
- Jean jackets
- Leg warmers
- Fingerless gloves
- Jelly shoes