Share this on Facebook
Which addiction are you most likely to suffer from?
- Steroids. I MUST have them!!!
- Cocaine is a hell of a drug, and when you're a star it's hard to keep it away.
- Ritalin, if I concentrate, I can do anything.
- Weight loss pills: hoodia or ephedrine... whichever doesn't mess up my junk.
- Painkillers. With enough Vicodin in my system, I can keep going forever.
You're at a bar and someone tries to pick a fight with you. He's a lot taller than you.
- You laugh; then proceed to pulverize him.
- You keep your cool and beat him when he least expects it.
- Who cares his size? It's the passion and heart that wins a fight.
- He may be taller but you're waaayyyy stronger.
- You might look small, but you've got inner strength.
What type of drunk are you?
- Drinking is a waste. But that glass bottle will be handy later...
- I wanna hurt someone...
- Classy... I can't drink too much or the ladies will take advantage.
- urrrr...I tennnnd..to sluurrr.
- Drinking clouds the mind.
What is your greatest attribute?
- My array of talents
- Brute Strength
If you don't want to enrage me, than you better not mess with my...
What is your immediate professional goal?
- A government internship.
- To inspire the younger generation.
- To finish college.
- To find an exciting career.
- To work at the local PowerHouse gym.
The best way to get the ladies' attention is to...
- Show my intelligence.
- Get beat up until they take pity.
- Cop a feel.
- Act cool and mysterious. Make sure they never really know who I am.
- Shave all my body hair and make myself glisten...the girls love it!
How ambitious are you?
- I won't let anything stop me from getting to the top.
- I want to be sure everyone remembers me.
- I just do my personal best and let success follow.
- Pretty women and recognition does it for me.
- I'm already on top, who needs ambition?
What kind of a vehicle would you like to drive?
- Something custom made to suit my personality.
- An old jeep with a roll cage, winch, and gps.
- Something quick, expensive, and borrowed.
- Anything better than what my friends have.
- The biggest thing I can find. Scratch that, make it two.
Where would you go to get away from it all?
- Chillin' in my beach house surrounded by beautiful people.
- Trekking through the outback and surviving off the wilderness.
- Somewhere far away where I couldn't even think about work.
- For a relaxing visit to the countryside.
- My work seems to follow me; no matter where I go.