Today you will visit your favorite amusement park. You’re trying to leave your house early, why?
- So I can eat breakfast first
- To beat the lines!
What do you listen to on the way down to the park?
- A Spotify playlist made for this occasion
- Talk Radio
- My fav music station
- The passenger chooses
Oh no, it’s your arch nemesis, traffic. You…
- Cuss like a sailor
- Grit my teeth and bear it
- Daydream about being on a cool ride
- Try and enjoy the company of my friends
- Desperately try to find an alternate route with GPS
Finally, you've made it to the park! What's the first thing you do?
- Grab a funnel cake
- Check out the souvenir shop
- Race to the most popular ride
- Take photos with the characters
Your ride has a photo op. Do you purchase the picture?
- No way
The sun is beating down on you, how do you cool off?
- Ride a splash ride
- Enjoy one of the shows
- Consider going home
- Visit the arcade
- Just keep making my way through the park
You find yourself in the souvenir shop, what do you buy?
- A magnet
- A t-shirt
- A hat
- A stuffed animal
Which classic ride do you have to go on?
- The wooden coaster
- The carousel
- The bumper cars
- The Ferris wheel
- Sky way
- The swing ride
It’s dinner time, where do you eat?
- A chain restaurant in the park
- Any random cart
- I go back to my car to eat
- I travel to the fast food joint right outside the park
- The best restaurant they have
- Any place that serves beer
The night is winding down; you have time to do one more thing. What do you do?
- One last game of chance
- Buy something to remember the day with
- Photo booth
- Ride the fastest coaster one more time