Share this on Facebook
After checking in at a hotel for the night, what is the first thing you do?
- Grab my suitcase and go to my room
- Ask for help to carry my bags to my room
- Find out what the password is to the Wi-Fi
- Ask what time breakfast is
An acquaintance smiles and you see something stuck in their teeth. How do you react?
- I ignore it
- I let them know it's there
- I chuckle to myself and keep staring
- I start to worry I have something in my teeth too
You walk into a dark movie theater and need to find a seat. What do you do?
- I walk blindly down the aisle until I can see
- I stand in the back and wait for my eyes to adjust
- I wait for the first bright moment on the screen and locate a seat in the flash of light
- I walk out of the theater
How do you feel about your best friend's driving?
- I trust them
- I pay attention to the road in case they miss something
- Their driving scares me
- I can't look - I am praying I even make it
You are building something out of wood. What is your favorite tool to use?
- Tape measure
You put your lunch in the microwave. What do you do while it cooks?
- I stand and stare
- Watch something on TV
- I hurry and go do something while it cooks
- Browse social media
You are giving a speech when out of nowhere someone starts "boo"-ing. How do you react?
- I feel sad and walk off the stage
- I scan into the audience and let the person know I am not afraid
- I duck behind a table in case something gets thrown at me
- I get extremely angry in front of everyone
You are sitting in a seat on the bus when a pregnant woman gets on. What do you do?
- Let her have my seat
- See who else might give her a seat
- I don't worry about her status
- I tell the stronger looking person next to me that they should get up for her
A fire breaks out! What role do you take?
- I stay and guide everyone to safety before myself
- I would follow someone that knew what they were doing
- I would save myself and run
If you were invisible for 1 hour, what would you do?
- Spy on someone I have a crush on
- Follow someone suspicious and hope to solve a crime
- Steal some awesome stuff for myself
- Sneak into a place I shouldn't be