Share this on Facebook
At a convenience store, you see your friend hide merchandise in their shirt. What do you do?
- I remind them of their values
- I help them by taking stuff as well
- I warn them, but ultimately let them choose for themselves
- I ignore it and wait outside for them
What are you most likely to do at a party?
- Start an argument or fight
- Get drunk
You find $50 on the road. What do you do with it?
- I keep it
- I try to find the owner
- I buy something for someone else
- I walk past it
You're at a family gathering. How does it end?
- Once it gets late everyone leaves
- Everyone starts fighting and storms out
- With a lot of crying and hugging
- With laughter and good food
You are fast asleep when someone wakes you up suddenly. How do you react?
- I sit up screaming
- I brush them away and fall back asleep
- I throw a wild punch or kick
- I am calm, collected, and react well
You walk past a panhandler on the street. What do you do?
- Give them money or food
- Talk to them and see how I can help
- Ignore them
- Tell them to get out of the area
Which of these are you most in need of?
- A jacket
A friend tells you their darkest secret and asks you not to tell. What do you do?
- I stew about their situation for days
- I use it against them
- I gossip about them behind their back
- I listen and accept them for who they are
You are in a restaurant when a kid starts crying loudly. How do you react?
- I tell the kid to be quiet
- I tell their parents that they need to do their job
- I smile and make cute faces to cheer them up
- I move to another table
- I ignore it to the best of my ability
You leave your coat on a bus. When you go back to get it, someone else is wearing it. What do you do?
- Walk away and let them keep it
- Ask them nicely to return my coat
- Demand my coat back
- Grab my coat and take it off of them