Are you a fan of beaches?
- Sure, I like the beach
- Not a priority
- Absolutely no interest
Do you like spicy food?
- I put hot sauce in my Cheerios
- Yeah, I like it sometimes
- I can’t eat very spicy food
- I can’t eat spicy food at all
How important is it for you to be able to speak English?
- Very important
- I don’t care
- I would actually prefer it if no one spoke English with me
You’re walking down the street and see a group of teenagers dressed like anime characters heading toward you. What do you do?
- Become very confused, and very amused
- Whip out your camera
- Ask them for comic suggestions and makeup tips
- Run away as fast as I can
How important is cost of living to you?
- I want to live as cheap as possible
- Spending less money is a good thing
- I’m not too worried about it
- Money is no object
You’ve been invited by some locals to an exotic dinner. You are being served a strange, alien-like crustacean that you’ve never seen before. What happens next?
- You pretend to be sick and leave the restaurant
- You politely decline
- You grudgingly give it a shot
- You eat it up! Yum!
What word best captures your personality?
Do you need the sun to be happy?
- I actually really enjoy cloudy days
- I don’t care too much about the sun either way
- Cloudy days are kind of a drag
- All clouds and no sun makes Jack a dull boy
Do you have kids?
- Yeah, a bunch
- We’re thinking about it
- They’re already all grown up
You’ve just been challenged to a drinking contest. You…
- Easily defeat this amateur
- Give it your best shot
- Politely decline
- Walk away in disgust
How often do you go out to clubs?
- I go clubbing every weekend!
- I go at least once a month
- I rarely go to clubs
- I never go to clubs
Does the idea of living in a grimy, polluted city really get you down?
- No problem
- I could survive
- I’d rather not
- Cleanliness is Godliness