At what pace do you live your life?
- Always in a rush
- There’s a lot to do, but I can chill out sometimes, too
- Pretty relaxed
- Whatever, man
Are you a fan of live music?
- I live for live music
- I go to shows pretty frequently
- I’m not so big on it
- Not at all
Where do you do your clothes shopping?
- Expensive designer stores
- Shopping malls
- Indie boutiques
Beaches. They’re nice, right?
- Water? Sand? Who cares?
- I like the beach on occassion
- I absolutely love the beach
- It's the only thing I care about!
Your perfect meal is…
- Something I cook for myself
- Something fast and cheap
- Gourmet, high class, expensive
- Something ethnic and exciting
There is an old, historically significant train station in your city that few people use, as the area is no longer popular. What do you propose we do about it?
- Nothing – it has a rustic charm all its own that I appreciate
- If its outlived its usefulness, it should probably be torn down to make way for something new
- It should be reimagined and rebuilt, with a new shopping plaza to make it relevant again
- I don’t really care
When you drive through a ‘bad’ part of town, how do you feel?
- A little nervous
- At home
How easy is it for you to make friends?
- Very easy
- Not so easy
Are you outgoing and friendly toward strangers?
- I love being chatted up by new people
- Yeah, I’m a pretty friendly person
- I enjoy a good chat with a stranger from time to time
- I’m more concerned about getting from point A to point B
Do you enjoy rain?
- I love the rain
- Yeah, sure, sometimes
- Not really
- I hate rain, especially in the summer
It’s Saturday. Yay. That means you’ll be…
- Hitting up the club
- Hitting up the pub to get drunk with mates
- Doing something culturally significant
- Enjoying some peace and quiet