NASA is looking for volunteers to train and send to another planet. You...
- Volunteer ASAP
- Are already part of the short list of top candidates
- No need to risk my life; I'll pass
- I'm not entirely sure
Which sector would you be involved in?
- I want to be an Avatar
- Security forces
- Research and cultural relations
- Nothing, I don't belong here
Uh-oh. You were cleared for transport an hour ago, but it's not yet here. You...
- Flip out and look for someone to yell at
- Find out what's wrong and resolve it calmly
- Chill out; I'll give it a few more minutes
You're stuck in transit. Which James Cameron movie do you watch to pass the time?
- "The Terminator"
- "True Lies"
So you've arrived on Pandora. How would you convince the Na'vi to move?
- I'd understand their culture first, so we can communicate clearly
- Using things that go boom
- I actually have no clue
You'd travel around this new planet by...
- One of those cool flying aliens
- A huge metal machine, with loads of guns
- Genetically engineered hybrids
- I'd walk... I don't want to destroy anything
The coolest pet alien to have would definitely be...
- The woodsprites are fascinating
- Mountain banshees are awesome!
- A viper wolf would be nice
- Aliens are not pets...
You're walking through the jungle. What catches your interest the most?
- The pile of unobtanium around the corner
- A glowing plant with beautiful colors
- The powerful body of a predator stalking its prey
- The network of branches above and around me
What part of the world just leaves you breathless?
- The bright night sky
- The deep, blue ocean
- The towering mountains
- The lush, wild jungle
Finally, the best thing about "Avatar" is that...
- It explores the differences in cultures
- The graphics are stunning
- It's entertaining as heck
- It focuses on respect for the world around me