Share this on Facebook
When making a decision, which do you pay the most attention to?
- How it affects my friends or family
- Whether it's true to what I believe in
- Facts and logic
You're about to finish off the bad guy, but you notice some innocent people in danger. What do you do?
- Save them, and let the baddie get away
- Finish the fight; more will die if I don't
- Try and do both, knowing I may fail
What's your strength?
- My super intelligence
- My physical strength
- My passion
- My quick wit
- My leadership
Rules are meant to be...
- Bent a little, now and then
Your temper is...
- Mild, I get worked up every now and then
- Nonexistent, I'm always cool and collected
- Explosive, the simplest things make me angry
Who's always got your back?
- My significant other
- My friends
- My family
Have you ever cheered for the bad guy in a movie?
- To be honest, I have
- No way!
Pick a movie theater snack:
- Hot dog