Share this on Facebook
OMG there is a little boy trapped down in a well! What do you do?
- Help him out of the well, live-tweeting the rescue as you go
- Help him out of the well and take him home to his parents
- Help him out of the well, then disappear back into the shadows
- Help him out, but make him beg you to help him first, because it’s funny
Which proverb do you most identify with?
- Practice makes perfect
- Actions speak louder than words
- Fortune favors the bold
- Necessity is the mother of invention
How well do you work with others?
- Extremely well
- Very well, when I want/need to
- I prefer to be alone
- Other people are afraid of me
Do you enjoy being in the spotlight?
- I crave it!
- When it’s well-deserved, yes
- It’s not important to me
- I avoid the spotlight
Person A studies really hard for a test and scores 100%. Person B studies a little bit and also scores 100%. Person C cheats and gets 100%. Person D doesn’t study at all, takes the test drunk and scores 90%. Who is more likely to succeed in life?
- Person A, because hard work leads to success
- Person B, because life requires a blend of self-control and natural talent
- Person C, because society rewards cheaters
- Person D, because natural talent is what’s most important
Speaking of success, how would you define it?
- Being the best at all costs
- Balancing work and family
- Making the world a better place
- It’s when the man sticks his tweedle-dee in the woman’s hoohah
It seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV. Do you believe the entertainment industry is harming us as a society?
- Yes it is and I wish entertainment reflected wholesome values instead
- A little bit, maybe… (
- Nah, we’ll be fine
- That’s my favorite part of society!
Do you rush out to buy the latest techno-gadgets?
- No, they confuse me
- No, I don’t need them
- Yes, they’re awesome
- I *design* the latest techno-gadgets!
What kind of music do you prefer listening to?
If you could improve one key area of your personality, what would it be?
- A superpower would be nice... does that count as a key area of my personality?
What is the best way to exact revenge on an enemy?
- Beat them at their own mental games
- Beat the snot out of them, physically
- Hack into their Facebook
- Sucker punch to the back of the head
Which vehicle would you prefer to own?
- Ford Deluxe
- A cool, classic BMW
- A bad-ass Harley
- Audi R18 e-tron Quattro (Super-advanced race car)