Share this on Facebook
Your belief in space and time travel could best be described as:
- Mildly skeptical
- Why not?!
- Scary but possible
- Let's try it
If you were a car, what type would you be?
- Luxury vehicle
- Sports car
- Pickup truck
- Off-road vehicle
Your science teachers would say you were what kind of student?
- Engrossed, engaged, right-answer machine
- Sorta there, sometimes
Your friends would say you have the adventurous spirit of a...
- Couch potato
- Roller-coaster freak
- Bank robber
What's your favorite "style-trend blunder" of the 1980s?
- The mullet
- Leg warmers
- Harem pants
- Spandex bodysuits
- Crocheted vests
As a teenager, your style could best be described as:
Thoughts on aging?
- "Aging is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength."
- "Aging can be fun if you lay back and enjoy it."
- "How do I confront aging? With a wonder and a terror."
- "The idea is to die young as late as possible."
- "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
What's your deer-in-headlights expression?
- Frozen bug-eyes
- Dropped jaw, raised eyebrows
- Why me?
- Yep, I'm supercharged
- That stuff terrifies me
- I do run hot and cold
- What's plutonium?