Share this on Facebook
What's your biggest fear when the lights go out at night?
- That I won't be able to sleep
- Possible intruders
- Strange sounds
You're the sole witness to a crime. You...
- Get help immediately
- Tell only close friends
- Question what I saw
- Don't tell a soul
Swimming in the lake, you find a car underwater. What do you do?
- Swim under and see what is in the car
- Report it to the police
- Leave it alone and get away from it
- Bring back help to check it out
If you felt that a city official had questionable motives, what would you do about it?
- Call attention to it
- Move to a different city
You're cleaning up after a party when you find a blood stain. What is your assumption?
- Something fishy happened here
- Gross - clean it quick
- I'd better let someone know
- I don't even want to know about it
You see someone scolding their child. How do you react?
- Tell them to stop
- Jump in and stop them
- Ignore it
You turned the wrong way on a one-way street! What do you do?
- Speed up to get to the end of the street
- Pull over and stop
- Flip around as soon as possible
Home alone, suddenly the T.V. turns on. What's your first thought?
- There must be a logical explanation
- Someone else is in my house
It's late at night and while walking home you suspect that someone is following you. What do you do?
- Confront the suspicious person
- Find a weapon, just in case
- Call the cops
- Try to lose them
You walk into a room and see a body on the floor. What's your first thought?
- Are they dead?
- I wonder who did this?
- How did they die?
- I'm glad they are dead