Share this on Facebook
If you became a billionaire tomorrow, what's the first thing you'd use the money for?
- Buy something I've always wanted
- Pay off my debts
- Take care of my family
- Go on vacation
- Invest it
What's your dream house?
- A massive mansion
- A sleek, modern condo
- A beautiful, historic house
- Just something homey and simple
And when it comes to amenities, you just have to have...
- A pool or hot tub
- Something active, like a basketball or tennis court
- A stable, for my horses
- A private movie theater
Where would you rather live?
- In the heart of the city
- On the beachfront
- In the mountains
- In a safe, quiet neighborhood
- In a foreign country
How would you rather make a living?
- With my skills
- With my brains
- With my creativity
- With my charm
If you were going to travel in style, it'd be in a...
- Sports car
- Private jet
- None of those sound appealing
You have so much money you never have to work again. How do you spend your time?
- Traveling the world
- Enjoying my hobbies
- Helping others
- Working anyways; I'd be bored if I didn't
When it comes to your kids, you would...
- Spare no expense spoiling them
- Take care of them, but make sure they know the value of the dollar
- Give them nothing; they have to work for it
If money was no object, you'd dress...
- In the most expensive clothes money can buy
- In the latest, trendiest fashions
- In a classic, sophisticated wardrobe
- In simple, comfortable outfits
Your new wardrobe would go great with your personality, which is...
- It depends on my mood