Share this on Facebook
Humans have always wished they could fly like birds, but the best they've done is build flying machines. Which of these aircraft would you most like to fly in?
- A hot air balloon
- A Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
- Air Force One
- A B-2 Stealth Bomber
- A hang glider
It's prey or be prey out there. What's your strategy for survival?
- Outworking everyone else
- Staying out of the spotlight
- Taking whatever I can get
- Having good people around me
- Might as well live fast, no guarantee I'll survive anyway
Of course, life is fun sometimes, too. Where do you fly off to when you want to relax?
- The open water
- Anywhere where my friends and family are
- Somewhere nice and quiet where nobody will bother me
- Relax? Ha! While everyone else is relaxing, I'm out there getting ahead!
Every bird needs a theme song. What kind of music is playing as your soar through the air?
- Hard rock
- Sea shanties!
Birds of a feather flock together, but two of your close friends are feuding — what do you do?
- Let them fight, then see if I have anything to gain from it
- Side with whoever has been more loyal to me
- Stay out of it
- Take charge, bust some heads, and make them settle it!
Fish are the birds of the water. Which fish of prey would you be?
- A sailfish
- A great white shark
- A barracuda
- A flying fish. Still trying to get in the air!
- An octopus. I know it's not a fish, but why have fins when I could have tentacles?
As a bird of prey, you'll need to compete to trap your quarry. How do you approach a difficult task?
- Procrastinate, then race to finish at the end
- Work together with a group
- Plan everything out carefully, down to the last detail
- Wait for somebody else to do the bulk of the work, then swoop in for the reward
Early bird gets the worm. How do you begin your mornings?
- With a fresh big breakfast
- With a breakfast of leftovers
- With a cup of coffee
- With a nice walk outside
- I don't do mornings
What's your mating — er, dating — strategy?
- I don't have much use for dating
- Lots of fun dates, not a lot of long relationships
- I'll take what I can get
- I don't stress — plenty of fish in the sea
- I find someone really great, and go for them
Humans can't fly, but they can achieve miraculous athletic feats. What kind of Olympic event would you be best at?
- 100-meter dash (sprinting)
- 100-meter freestyle (swimming)
- The decathlon (track and field)
- The biathlon (skiing and shooting)
- Basketball or soccer