Humans have always wished they could fly like birds, but the best they've done is build flying machines. Which of these aircraft would you most like to fly in?
- A hot air balloon
- A Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
- Air Force One
- A B-2 Stealth Bomber
- A hang glider
It's prey or be prey out there. What's your strategy for survival?
- Outworking everyone else
- Staying out of the spotlight
- Taking whatever I can get
- Having good people around me
- Might as well live fast, no guarantee I'll survive anyway
Of course, life is fun sometimes, too. Where do you fly off to when you want to relax?
- The open water
- Anywhere where my friends and family are
- Somewhere nice and quiet where nobody will bother me
- Relax? Ha! While everyone else is relaxing, I'm out there getting ahead!
Every bird needs a theme song. What kind of music is playing as your soar through the air?
- Hard rock
- Sea shanties!
Birds of a feather flock together, but two of your close friends are feuding — what do you do?
- Let them fight, then see if I have anything to gain from it
- Side with whoever has been more loyal to me
- Stay out of it
- Take charge, bust some heads, and make them settle it!
Fish are the birds of the water. Which fish of prey would you be?
- A sailfish
- A great white shark
- A barracuda
- A flying fish. Still trying to get in the air!
- An octopus. I know it's not a fish, but why have fins when I could have tentacles?
As a bird of prey, you'll need to compete to trap your quarry. How do you approach a difficult task?
- Procrastinate, then race to finish at the end
- Work together with a group
- Plan everything out carefully, down to the last detail
- Wait for somebody else to do the bulk of the work, then swoop in for the reward
Early bird gets the worm. How do you begin your mornings?
- With a fresh big breakfast
- With a breakfast of leftovers
- With a cup of coffee
- With a nice walk outside
- I don't do mornings
What's your mating — er, dating — strategy?
- I don't have much use for dating
- Lots of fun dates, not a lot of long relationships
- I'll take what I can get
- I don't stress — plenty of fish in the sea
- I find someone really great, and go for them
Humans can't fly, but they can achieve miraculous athletic feats. What kind of Olympic event would you be best at?
- 100-meter dash (sprinting)
- 100-meter freestyle (swimming)
- The decathlon (track and field)
- The biathlon (skiing and shooting)
- Basketball or soccer