What type of comedy keeps you laughing?
- Quirky characters
- Side-splitting one-liners
- Observational stories
Pick a city in the USA to start your national tour:
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Dallas, Texas
- Atlanta, Georgia
What sort of vehicle really revs your engine?
Which Southern gentleman would you love to have a drink with?
- Rhett Butler
- Forrest Gump
- Jed Clampett
- Bo Duke
- Daryl Dixon
What is your idea of a good time after a long night at the comedy club?
- Hitting up the bar with a few of my fans
- Grabbing some pizza at a local pub
- Going to Wal-Mart and doing a bit of retail therapy
- Heading back to my hotel and passing out in bed
Complete this sentence: "If you think 'loading the dishwasher' means getting your wife drunk..."
- ...You might need to have your head examined
- ...You might be getting punched by your wife
- ...You might be stupid... and you can't fix stupid
- ...You might be a redneck
Choose a beverage to wet your whistle on a hot summer day:
- Sweet tea
- Iced coffee
Which team will you be cheering for during football season?
- Virginia Cavaliers
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
- Dallas Cowboys
- I don't watch football. I'm a NASCAR fan! Get Er done!
Which of these jobs sounds most interesting to you?
- Tow truck driver
- Air conditioning repair person
- Game show host