Share this on Facebook
You and your girlfriend have a movie date. What do you watch?
- A family movie with a focus on personal relationships.
- An Indian-English movie like The Namesake or 15 Park Avenue.
- Something with a bold theme such as premarital pregnancy.
- A classic love story like Devdas.
- Something with a sexy heroine and a lot of action or violence.
You're dateless at a party. You're more likely to start a conversation with:
- A sensible woman who is quite mature in her outlook but still in touch with the little girl inside her.
- A charming, bubbly woman who is the life of the party.
- An attractive and unaffected woman who is easy to talk to.
- That hot babe in the tight miniskirt you've been eyeing for a while.
- An interesting, individualistic woman who likes to debate intellectual issues.
You've been dating a woman for a few months. Is it time to introduce her to your parents?
- I've already introduced her. Our parents are busy planning the shaadi!
- Heck, yes! They'll love her for sure, but I'll remain with her even if they don?t.
- No way! My parents will be scandalized if they know I'm dating someone like that!
- Probably not. We'll let them know eventually if things get really serious.
- Yes, probably. She has the right Indian values that my parents will appreciate.
You're at the mall with your girlfriend. Which store are you likely to go into?
- A home store to do some window shopping and plan what curtains and cutlery you'll have in your future home together.
- A bookstore or a place which has the latest electronic gadgets.
- A sari shop to help her pick out a nice one for her mom's birthday.
- A lingerie store to buy something sexy for her to wear!
- A sports store to get some roller-skates or camping gear for your next vacation together.
What would you rather get from your girlfriend on your birthday?
- A gift certificate for a massage at the spa.
- Something practical and useful, like a coffee-maker.
- Something related to your latest hobby, like a model ship or aircraft.
- Something fun, like a Jacuzzi or karaoke machine.
- A wallet or a bottle of your favourite cologne
You and your girlfriend are planning to go to a concert. Which one?
- Something with hot, happening music that includes a dance floor.
- A charity show with some of your favourite celebrities.
- A rock show with plenty of headbanging and eardrum-splitting decibel volumes.
- A retro show with music from Hindi films from the 60s and 70s.
- An evening of ghazals with Jagjit Singh.
Which Hindi film legend is closest to your idea of the ideal woman?
- Sharmila Tagore.
- Nargis Dutt.
- Zeenat Aman.
- Asha Parekh.
- Parveen Babi.
You've met your dream woman at long last! What kind of wedding ceremony would you like?
- Who cares? It's the honeymoon that matters!
- A simple, traditional wedding with the blessings of our parents.
- Who says relationships should lead to marriage? That's an outdated concept.
- A big wedding complete with baaraat and a live band. You only get married once!
- Nothing fancy. I hate loud and showy ceremonies. Maybe something quiet with just our close friends and families.
What kind of holiday destination would you choose to go to with your girlfriend?
- A place of historical and cultural interest. Maybe visit a few temples and forts.
- A quiet place by the seaside.
- An exotic international location like Dubai or Bali.
- Something with fun places to visit, like the casinos at Las Vegas.
- A beautiful tourist spot like Manali or Khandala.
What would your ideal woman's profession be?
- A corporate job.
- A catering business from home.
- Running a boutique.
- An adventurous job like a journalist or a TV anchor.
- Something meaningful and worthwhile, like teaching or social work.
If you could be an Indian movie hero for a day, whom would you choose?
- Shah Rukh Khan. Everyone loves him!
- Aamir Khan. He has a conscience and has made Indian cinema more meaningful.
- Akshay Kumar. He's masculine but sensitive.
- Saif Ali Khan. He gets to do some really cool stuff.
- Hrithik Roshan. He's all about being cool!
Your girlfriend wants to cancel your date one evening since a friend of hers is visting from out of town. How do you react?
- You're disappointed but cheer up when she says you can go out together the next day.
- Ask her to bring her friend along and suggest that you can all go out for dinner together.
- It's cool. I'll do a guys' night out with my yaars!
- No problem. I can call someone else to go out with me. I have no shortage of dates!
- It's no big deal. We can go out some other time.