How likely are you to do something you’re going to regret this weekend?
- Very unlikely – I’m always in control
- Well...I guess anything is possible!
- Isn’t doing regrettable things the whole point of having a weekend?
Are you an easily excitable person?
- I am always excited about something!
- I work hard and play hard, but I keep it under control, mmkay?
- I usually prefer to just chill, y’know?
How often do you exercise?
- 3x per week or more
- 1-2x per week
- Not even once per week
Pick a drink:
- Soda Pop
Which situation is more likely to upset you?
- Having nothing to do
- Having too much to do
- Being told what to do
Which TV show do you like best?
- "The Bachelor"
- "Modern Family"
Are you good with kids?
- I get along well with children
- They make me a little nervous
Time for a drive, which car are you cruising in?
Are you a fan of the great outdoors?
- I LOVE hiking/fishing/camping, etc...
- I do enjoy spending SOME time outside
- I’m more of an indoors type of person
Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- Absolutely! I make friends fast
- I’m sociable, but not a social butterfly
- Eh, I'd rather stick with old pals
Does it upset you when people break ‘the rules’ (i.e. making a traffic turn without signaling)?
- Yes, yes it does. WHY DO THEY DO THAT?
- Nah, I don’t sweat the small stuff
- Actually, I break a lot of those rules myself :/
What’s your idea of a good time?
- Hanging out with my family
- Playing some sports, staying active
- Chillin’ and cuddlin’ at home
- Getting into trouble
Pick a season:
Which of these trait pairs best describes you?
- Playful, but sensitive
- Amiable, but mischievous
- Outgoing, but even-tempered
- Curious, but obedient
- Willful, but laid-back
- Funny, but a troublemaker
How suborn are you?
- Not so much
- Not at all
We all know dogs are better, but do you also get along well with cats?
- We're frenemies
Pick a flower:
A friend invites you to their office Christmas party, how do you feel?
- Excited, I love to mingle!
- Nervous, what if I don't know anyone there?
How would you rather spend your day off?
- Curling up with a good book on a rainy day
- Lying on the beach soaking up the sun
- Shopping, shopping, and more shopping
- Catching up on my sleep!
Are you a city or country person?
- A little of both
Time for dessert, what are you having?
Do you consider yourself to be "high maintenance"?
- Yes, I like to be pampered
- Well, maybe a little
- Nope, not me