Which “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” Character Are You?
Keeping the streets of Brooklyn safe is no easy task, but the squad at the Nine-Nine make it look like a cake walk. This group of oddballs will keep you laughing until the credits roll, but which of these intrepid officers would you like to grab a donut with?
When you’re headed into the office, how do you dress?
- Business appropriate attire
- Sneaks and a rumpled shirt
- I promise that I look fabulous
- Doesn’t really matter so long as I blend in
When you’re on a stakeout, what tunes do you bring to break up the monotony?
- “Every Breath You Take” by the Police
- “This Too Shall Pass” by OK Go
- “Ride of the Valkyries” by Richard Wagner
- “Roar” by Katy Perry
You’ve got to go undercover to help nab a crook. What disguise do you wear?
- Long coat, furry collar, a cane for swinging
- A smart business suit
- What I’d normally wear… I need no disguise
- A full length body stocking
How do you unwind after a tough day of collaring perps?
- A nice drink and a nice book
- I hit those clubs until my feet can’t dance anymore
- There are people who quit working? News to me.
- A seven-course meal for me and anyone who wants to join
Which of these activities seems most appealing to you?
- Sign me up for a triathlon
- Sign me up for a cooking class
- Sign me up for a lecture on Baroque architecture
- Don’t sign me up for anything
You’re in a convenience store and a man in a mask pushes past you. What’s your next move?
- I’m sure the proper authorities will grab him
- I stick my foot out in the hopes of tripping him
- I give chase; criminals must be brought to justice
- Maybe he’s just getting his trick-or-treating in early
What government agency would you most like to work for?
- The CIA
- The NYPD
- The National Parks Service
- None of these, really
What’s your favorite part of walking a beat in Brooklyn?
- The people are so interesting
- There’s a bagel shop every ten feet
- The hipsters; all the hipsters
- It’s the coolest place in the world, so naturally I belong there
New York is famous for its pizza; what toppings are on your slice?
- Meat lover’s
- Spinach, light feta, and make the crust gluten-free
- Plain ol' cheese is good
- No preference on toppings, but I gotta pick the place