Which Burt Reynolds Movie Are You?
Few actors personified the 1970s and 1980s like Burt Reynolds, a beloved comic and action film star who was also a huge sex symbol and box office dynamo for well over a decade. His films are as definitive of his character as his famous mustache and infectious laugh. Now, odds are you can’t actually *be* Burt Reynolds (who can, really?), but take this quiz and find out which Burt Reynolds movie you are!
It's time for a road trip. What kind of transportation would you choose?
- I'd hitchhike
- Tandem bike
- Trans Am
What outfit would you rather wear on a daily basis? Mustache already included..
- Camouflage jacket, jeans, and hiking boots
- Cowboy hat, jeans, and flannel shirt
- Satin jacket, pajama bottoms, and a pair of sneakers
- Madras shirts, linen trousers, and sandals
You are taking a cross country trip. Who do you take with you for company?
- My best friend
- My loyal hound
- Somebody I met hitchhiking
- I prefer to drive alone
On your trip, a friend gets into some trouble with the locals. What do you do?
- Call the authorities
- Try to talk to them calmly to get them out of it
- Barge in to the situation and free them, commando style
- Wish them well, and drive home with an empty seat in the back
You're driving down the highway, and see police lights flashing behind you. How do you react?
- Slow down and pull over
- Floor the accelator and leave them eating my dust
- Quietly pray that they are following somebody else
- Let them pull me over, flash a winning smile, and charm my way out of it
If you could be a star athlete at any sport, what would it be?
- Auto Racing
- I'm not an athlete, I'm an artist
Which of these actresses would you most like to hang out with?
- Sally Field
- Loni Anderson
- Julianne Moore
- Bernadette Peters
After a long day raising heck, you like to settle down for a drink. Pick your poison:
- Cold beer
- Soft drinks for me
What kind of films would you like to make?
- Inspirational sports movies
- Gritty dramas
- Adult films
We all know the saying "Crime Doesn't Pay". But does it?
- Yes, but you'll get caught eventually
- No, of course not. What a silly question.