Share this on Facebook
Which do you value most?
Do you see morality in black and white terms?
- Yes - what's good is good and what's bad is bad
- Most of the time
- Nothing is ever black and white
- Morality? LOL!
What kind of leader are you?
- I lead by example
- I lead by formulating plans
- I lead by commanding respect
- I'm better at taking orders
What do you think about this statement: “The women’s movement has accomplished a lot of wonderful things in the past century.”
- Uh, who cares?
- I completely agree
- I completely disagree
- I mostly agree, but I also feel a bit uncomfortable about feminism's effect on the home
What is most likely to cause you to have a panic attack:
- Having nothing new to wear out!
- Troublemakers at work/school
- Searching (and not finding) stuff on Google
- I don’t get panic attacks
You bump into Bill Gates on an elevator, what do you do?
- Pretend to ignore him because he’s probably very busy!
- Smile and nod, silently letting him know that I know he’s Bill
- Chat with him about my favorite things
- Pitch my idea for world domination
You are walking along the street, minding your own business, when some random ruffian sticks out their foot to trip you. What is your next move?
- Keep walking and pretend it didn’t happen because it isn’t worth my time
- Chew the guy out, plot revenge!
- Push them away, yell, etc…
- Punch the person in the face, and kick them while they're down
Which of the following colors do you prefer?
- I can't choose... All of the above!
When you are working with a group of people, other people tend to value your….
How do you persuade others?
- With sex appeal
- Focus on staying positive!
- Yelling, mostly
Do you lie?
- Does a bear poop in the woods?
- Way more than I probably should
- Only when it's unavoidable
How important is the way you look?
- Extremely important – I can’t leave the house without looking in a mirror
- Pretty important – I like to dress nice most of the time
- Not very important – but sometimes I gotta show off the goods
- I really don’t care