Pop stars have a “tour rider” — tour demands that are included in their contracts. What might we find in yours?
- At least $25,000 in cash before the show
- A personal chef, acupuncturist, and an on-site dry-cleaner
- A personal stylist, to be flown wherever I go!
- A bottle of expensive wine, flowers, and aromatherapy candles
Showtime! The spotlight is shining down on you… Are you gonna bust some dance moves?
- Nah... definitely not my thing
- Well... I mean I *do* move... but I wouldn't call it dancing exactly...
- Hell yeah!
Will you be playing an instrument?
- Of course!
- Eh.. probably not...
Speaking of touring… what kind of stage do you set up?
- AMAZINGLY EPIC!
- I prefer to keep things relatively simple...
- Something in between, maybe?
What are your lyrics about?
- I got eggs in a lot of different baskets!
- Sex… relationships… the usual!
And… do you write your own songs?
- Of course I do! If you want something done right...
- Well... I'm "involved in the process"
- Isn't there like... someone else who can do that stuff?
When it comes to entertaining others, what’s the biggest trick up your sleeve?
- Heart and soul
- Sex appeal
Which phrase best describes you?
- Fiercely independent
- Naturally gifted
- A mixed bag
- Just taking it easy...