What’s your first thought when boarding an alien ship for the first time?
- "Where is my gun? Where can I hide?"
- "This oughta be exciting!"
- "Mmm... alien booty!"
- "I'm probably gonna kill everyone."
How would you handle yourself in a gun fight?
- I'm gonna plug 'em full of holes!
- I can hold my own, if need be
- Guns? You're gonna need more than guns to stop me!
How do you deal with authority figures?
- I respect them
- I'm a bit... headstrong
- I often "terminate" them
So then, how do YOU lead?
- I teach others to be better
- I set a good example, keep calm and do what's right
- I jump straight into the fray and get my own hands dirty, too
- Fear seems to work pretty well...
How to best describe yourself?
- Bold and quirky
- Daring and sexy
- Brave and tenacious
- Mysteriously conflicted
- Wise and witty
Violence is often an appropriate response, yes?
- Actually, that's my leading move...
- Only to be used in moments of extreme desperation...
- It's often necessary, yes...
When you're not fighting for your life in a faraway galaxy, are you a practical joker?
- I've been know to be a little mischievous from time to time...
- No, I'm quite serious most of the time
- You mean like blowing up entire planets? Then... yeah!
Are you the type to seek out fame and fortune across the galaxy?
- Yes... that sounds fine to me!
- A little fame is alright... but it's not really a goal
- Not my style, no...