Which Classic TV Detective Are You?
Whether they be hard-boiled, unconventional, pretty, or pretty messed up, detectives have kept us fascinated since television first flickered into our homes. Be honest, it’s always seemed like a pretty cool job, too. So collect all the clues, gather together the usual suspects, and take this quiz to find out which Classic TV Detective you are!
Sleuthing is hard work. Do you do it for a living, or just solve crimes in your spare time?
- It's my full-time job
- It's more of a hobby
- I don't seek out crime - it finds me
Crime comes in many different varieties. What kind of case do you most want to crack?
- Murder is my business
- Local corruption and villainy
- International intrigue
- No case is too small, just depends on the fee
Detectives need to do a lot of traveling to solve crimes. How do you get around town?
- Imported sports car
- American muscle car
- Public transit
Being a detective isn't always the most glamorous job. How do you dress when you are on the hunt?
- Professional slob
- Sharp. There could be photographers.
- I'm a "sensible shoes" type
- Hawaiian shirt, but neatly pressed
TV detectives have defining traits that set them apart. What is yours?
- Brilliant, but enigmatic
- Tough, but a heart of gold
- Charming, but messy
- I just want a cool mustache
Investigating crime can be a dangerous proposition. Do you want to carry a weapon just in case?
- I only need my intellect
- I'll bring somebody else who will
- It depends on the situation
"Who loves ya baby?" Are you the kind of detective who is a sucker for a good catchphrase?
- It's the best part of the job
- That stuff is corny