Which of the following is most appetizing to you?
- Steak and mashed potatoes
- Linguini and clam sauce
- A TV dinner and a sprite - to go, please.
There's a family reunion in the works. How do you react?
- Sounds great! Count me in!
- No thanks, I'll pass.
- I'll be there - but only so I can show off my latest talents!
- I may be there if I can take the time off from work.
What kind of wedding did you or would you like to have?
- Lots of singing, dancing, and food!
- Traditional all the way.
- Nothing too fancy.
- Marriage? It's nothing but a piece of paper, baby. Who needs it?
The neighbors next door are getting kind of loud with their music. How do you handle it?
- Politely ask them to turn down the volume - the kids are sleeping.
- Call the police.
- Ignore it.
- Go over and join the party!
A married friend of yours hits on you. What do you do?
- I turn down the advances. I have a family to think about.
- I'll go for it. Fidelity is for chumps!
- I'll turn them down and tell their spouse. Marriage vows shouldn't be taken lightly.
- I'll engage in a little harmless flirting, but won't let it go anywhere.
What kind of dance moves are you most skilled at performing?
- Traditional waltz.
- Romantic dancing, close and slow.
- Anything that doesn't involve a partner!
How big a family do you have or want to have?
- The more kids the better!
- Kids? Keep those things away!
- Enough to form a dance troupe!
- A few would be nice. Too many would get in the way of work.
How are you mostly likely to make people laugh?
- With racy double entendres.
- With knock-knock jokes.
- With my goofy, slapstick humor.
- With my clothes. People think my wardrobe is outdated.
How do you get around?
- A minivan.
- Anything that's fuel efficient.
- A sexy Italian sports car
- A motorcycle.
What are you most likely to be listening to on the radio?
- The news.
- Whatever my kids are listening to.
- Anything that makes me get up and dance!
- Jazz from the 50s or 60s.