Which Conspiracy Theory Are You?
Who killed JFK? Who built the pyramids? Where is Tupac? If your answers are “Lee Harvey Oswald”, “ancient Egyptians”, and “dead”, then you may be right, but you’re not using enough imagination. Sometimes it’s more fun to imagine something more secret is at work. Which conspiracy theory are YOU?
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you - who's out to get you?
- The government
- The shadow government
- Famous people
What are you most likely to lie about?
- I'll embellish a story to make myself seem more heroic
- I do some things people would hate me for if they found out
- I'll tell a white lie to spare people's feelings
- I'll make up an excuse to duck out of work
You learn an exciting new secret, who do you share it with?
- Anyone who walks by on the street
- All my followers on social media
- My fellow enthusiasts
- Only my closest friends and family
Your friends tell you you're spending too much time mulling over your conspiracy. What's your response?
- I can't let it go - this will make me famous
- Nobody understands how much it means to me
- I'm just pursuing the truth
- This is for everyone's protection!
There's more to life than conspiracies. Where do you go to relax?
- The park
- A concert
- The bar
- Out for a drive
Do you have any vices (drinking, smoking, etc)?
- Many - life's fun that way!
- Nope, gotta keep my mind sharp
- Just in moderation
- How else would I deal with what I've seen?
You explain your conspiracy theory to your co-worker, who just nods and smiles. Why aren't they shocked by your revelations?
- I talk too much, and they've learned to tune me out. But THIS time it's important!
- They're one of THEM! Run!
- They mean well, but they're just a little naïve
And finally, what will be most exciting for you about spreading the truth behind your conspiracy?
- The truth itself will be fascinating on its own
- Seeing the frauds exposed for what they are
- Finally freeing us from our overlords