It's late and the night sky is clear, you've witnessed unusual lights moving way too fast to be any known aircraft. Your first thoughts?
- Oh my! This is it my first UFO sighting! I wonder what kind of alien is on board?
- No doubt, this aircraft must be a secret project for the defense department.
- Someone must have spiked my drink earlier, I'm clearly hallucinating!
- It's a sign, a bad omen. Something bad is about to happen.
You have volunteered for a strange clinical test in order to investigate it. Your first assumptions?
- They're definitely looking for people with psychic abilities.
- They need human subjects to test unauthorized biological weapons.
- They are trying to modify the human brain chemistry using electromagnetic waves.
- It seems to be a vampire feeding operation! They need way too much blood for these tests.
If a public figure would threaten the foundations of society with undeniable evidence of corruption, what would the government do?
- Send some feds as a warning, next time there won't be any talking involved.
- Discreetly kidnap that person, interrogate, and use torture if needed.
- A hit man will do and he will obviously make it look like a suicide.
Do you ever think that you are secretly being followed?
- Constantly, with everything you know no wonder those government agents are keeping their eyes on you.
- Every now and then. You've been spending far too much time on the Deep Web!
- It might have happened once, but you're a pretty model citizen.
- Why would anyone ever follow me?!
What kind of experiments are taking place in Area 51?
- It's a well know testing base for experimental aircraft and weapons.
- They're building top secret UFO hybrid aircrafts for military purposes; the Aurora project is very real.
- It's a secret meeting place for high-ranking government officials and extraterrestrials.
- It's a facility that develops teleportation and time travel technology.
How far will corporations go for the quest of personal information?
- As far as they can, more information means more profit! Invading one's privacy is not their concern.
- The government asks, they obey. It's extremely well paid too!
- Come on... They don't do it on purpose, they just need a little info. The rest is just media propaganda!
- They will do anything. Control the information and you'll control the world!
What's the agenda behind secret societies of powerful men?
- To help their members reach higher influence and power.
- To establish plans of domination and determine society norms.
- There's no agenda, it's just a mix of pagan cults and lots of booze!
- To worship occult deities in order to obtain their powerful favors.
Which end-of-the-world scenario is most likely to happen?
- A meteorite crashing on Earth and ending life as we know it.
- World War III. Nuclear annihilation. Cockroaches might survive though.
- Human extermination by a race of technologically advanced aliens.
- Biological warfare, a virus that will mutate and result in the decimation of the human race.
Why would you possibly fake your death?
- I'm overwhelmed by the tough choices that my position requires.
- I'm tired, I see the same faces every day, I've always been working in the same field and I end up going to bed with the same person every day.
- I've had enough. Too much fame. Too much drugs. Too much alcohol. Too much sex.
- So aliens might believe in it and stop kidnapping me for their experiments!
Do you believe in the Theory of Evolution?
- We share 98% of our genes with chimpanzees. How else would you explain it?!
- We share 50% of our genes with a banana, there is something very wrong here.
- We were engineered by a race of superior aliens.
- Have you ever heard of Adam and Eve? Well, that's how it started.