Share this on Facebook
You've just been assigned to a group project. What do you do next?
- I sit back and watch the overachievers fight it out
- I assign jobs - if I don't no one will
- I start making happy hour plans
- I make friends!
You decide to play hooky one day. What do you do instead of going to work?
- I watch Netflix all day and eat popcorn for lunch
- I pamper myself - today is a me-day
- I work from home, but only for half the day
- I run all my backlogged errands
What's your favorite meal of the day?
- Dinner - at home in front of the TV
- Dinner - out with friends
- Meals? I just snack all day.
You get stung by a bee on your face on the way to a party. Do you still go to the party?
- I go to the hospital instead - what if I'm allergic?
- No - my face has a reputation to maintain!
- Sure, why not - nothing a little bit of foundation can't hide
- Of course - now I have a pretty cool story to tell!
Your significant other tells you they have some good news. How do you react?
- I brace myself, my S.O. has a funny definition of "good news"
- I blurt out all of my guesses in 30 seconds flat
- I start planning a celebratory get-together in my head
- I provide them with a dramatic drumroll
You've lost your wallet! How do you feel?
- Free! It's the perfect opportunity to go off-the-grid
- Disappointed that I lost my wallet AGAIN
- Super anxious - my whole life is in that wallet
- Mad that I won't be able to go out tonight
What do you do before going to sleep?
- I check all social media
- Nothing - I usually pass out from exhaustion
- I check my schedule for the next day
- I meditate
What's your favorite morning drink?
- Double shot of espresso
- Bloody Mary
- Fruit smoothie
If you scroll through your contact list, you see mostly...
- Friends and family
- People I don't talk to that often
- Random people I met at bars and events
Which stage of an exciting event do you enjoy most?
- Looking forward to it
- Attending the event
- Planning everything
- Reflecting back on the event
- Telling others about it