You witness a mugging taking place down the street. What do you do?
- Nothing. I'm not getting involved.
- Chase the mugger and get the money back!
- Have a chat with the mugger - preach 'em right vs wrong.
What kind of party would you most prefer to attend?
- Anything with lots of dancing!
- A quiet affair with intellectual conversation.
- Me and the guys watching a sporting event.
- A private party at a strip club!
How much does money matter to you?
- A lot! It makes the world go around, remember?
- Not much.
- It matters somewhat. Money is power.
- If it helps provide for my family, it's great.
How do you feel about violence?
- I've let my temper get the best of me in the past. But those days are over.
- I avoid it.
- I use it only as a means to getting what I want.
- It's a great way to intimidate people.
Which of these anger you the most?
- People who do everything by the book.
- People I can't control.
- People who force me to make uncomfortable decisions.
Which of these is your ideal activity for a quiet Sunday morning?
- Sleeping off the hangover from last night.
- Reading a book.
- Going to church.
- A stroll through the neighborhood.
- An illusion for fools.
- Attainable - but only for people who know how to manipulate others.
- Out there if you're patient.
- The most powerful force in the universe.
Which of these action movies is your favorite?
- Kill Bill
- Die Hard
How do you prefer to eat dinner?
- With friends.
- It doesn't matter as long as I'm free to eat what I want.
- Anywhere as long as it's on somebody else's tab.
If you could go back and change anything about your life, you would..?
- Take more risks.
- Change nothing.
- Keep my temper under control.
- Take fewer risks.