If you don't get the answer you want at the end of this quiz, you will...
- Take it to heart and try to change things about yourself.
- Don't care; it's just a stupid quiz.
- Be a little hurt.
- Take it again and change all the answers until you get a better one.
You are invited to a party that calls for "semi-formal" dress. You...
- Spend hours trying on different outfits, and settle with the first one you had put on.
- Wear layers, since you will undoubtedly be dressed inappropriately.
- Your business outfit.
- Something formal.
You lose money in the stock market one day. You...
- Get an odd, temporary job and try to come out in the black that day.
- Give your parents a ring.
- Know that the market will be better sometime soon.
- Work hard at your job and try to get a raise in the future.
At a sleepover party, the other girls(/guys?... really?) suggest stripping and running around the block! You...
- Will stay back and read. You others have fun though.
- Run, but in your underwear.
- Thank god you stopped after one slice of pizza today.
- Freak out inside, but play along and streak.
You get a new job at a big law firm. What vehicle do you show up in?
- A hybrid: your clients will want a lawyer who cares.
- A motorcycle! Your clients will want a lawyer who thinks outside the box.
- A minivan: your clients will want to know you're just like them.
- A porsche: your clients will want a successful lawyer.
Your entire extended family is coming over tomorrow, and you have to make dinner for 30 people. You...
- Stay up all night making an elegant spread of fruit, champagne, and several entrees.
- Get some help from relatives to make a filling, simple meal.
- Buy lots of boxed wine and order Chinese.
- Organize a potluck!
Your ideal blind date ends in...
- A one-night stand.
- A promise to see each other again.
- A cute, awkward hug.
- A romantic kiss.
Your best years will probably occur when you are...
- In your 20's or 30's.
- Every year is your best year.
- They already happened in your teens!
- Old and wise.
Your idol is...
- A woman from history.
- A current actress or singer.
- A friend.
- Your mother.
If you were given the option to start your life over from the beginning, you would...
- Make little changes here and there.
- Change everything and lead a totally new life!
- Change nothing! You are comfortable with the life you lead now.
- Try making crazy changes to see how things would turn out.
How do you work out?
- Badly. You can never seem to find your groove.
- With little power work-outs when you have time.
- You have no need to work out.
- You set aside an hour or two each morning for your routine.
Did you date in high school?
- You flirted with guys on the debate team with debate jokes.
- I wouldn't call what I did with guys "dating," per se...
- You didn't have time. Too much homework and studying.