Share this on Facebook
You swear you aren't attracted to a certain "type", but your BFF would say you:
- "Like 'em a bit rough around the edges"
- "Demand perfection"
- "Always go for the ones who don't speak my language"
- "Don't go for anyone; they go for me!"
It's your big night and the rented limo can only get within a block of the big event. It's raining, so you...
- Take my shoes off and make a run for it
- Pout, wait, sigh, repeat
- I brought a slicker and galoshes just in case
- Limo? I just walk downstairs from my penthouse suite
You're in line for a Disney ride with a bunch of kids when you trip and fall; time for a creative kid-friendly swear, you pick:
- Oh my heck!
- Fudge pop and rats bucket!
- Son of a beeswax!
The best use of a horse is:
- Herding cattle
- Pulling my glass pumpkin
- Getting the heck out of town
- Yard art
If Disney animated you, which wannabe-castle-dweller would you be?
Which fairy tale did you think was the most scary or creepy when you were a kid?
- Hansel and Gretel
- Pied Piper of Hamelin
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Your prince/princess t-shirt says:
- Stop following me!
- You're naughty, now go to my room
- I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong
- Keep talking, I'm diagnosing you
Off to battle! Your weapon of choice is:
- Armor, broadsword, and Gatorade
- My flying monkeys, of course!
- My sharp tongue and sharper wit
- It's in my sock and that's all I'm sayin'
Which architectural feature is indispensable?
- Moat and drawbridge
- Fortified walls and a tower
The stones you'd choose for your scepter are:
- Rubies, amethysts, and emeralds
- Pearls, diamonds, and and opals
- Turquoise, onyx, and jade
- What's a scepter?