You always tell...
- a lie if it means sneaking out in the night to meet a friend.
- the truth. I would never dream of telling anything else.
- whatever it takes to get what I want.
- the truth, even if other people don't like it.
- the "twisted" truth.
What's your greatest fear?
- Your family not being there for you.
- Being physically different.
- Not marrying someone you truly love.
- People don't approve of your significant other.
- Your significant other is better looking than you.
How's your relationship with your parents?
- We're close, but they're always putting pressure on me.
- My parents are super strict.
- I take care of them.
- I need to live my own life.
- I'm definitely not their favorite.
You are beautiful and love to look at the mirror and enhance your looks. You use
- Don't use makeup - prefer the natural look
What kind of guy/girl do you like?
- Someone tough, but with a soft side.
- Someone adventurous.
- Someone to try new things with.
- Someone who will fight for me.
- Someone to make my dreams come true.
Which job is the most appealing?
- Environmental Lobbyist
- Social worker
Where would you go on your dream vacation?
- Somewhere I've never been before.
- Anywhere but home.
- The South of France.
- Wherever my boyfriend/girlfriend wants to go.
How do you spend your Friday nights?
- Sneaking away from home.
- Reading a book.
- Cleaning my room.
- Heading out of town for the weekend.
- Chatting with my friends.
What's your worst quality?
- I don't speak my mind.
- I'm very curious.
- I'm stubborn.
- I'm too trusting.
- I'm too sheltered.
What is your best quality?
- My inner strength.
- My innocence.
- My rebelliousness.
- I see inner beauty.
- My loyalty.