Oh no, your friend has just accidentally squirted mustard all over her new pants. You…
- Laugh at them
- Console them by saying their older pants are actually better looking
- Rush to find napkins to help them wipe it off
- Share a secret technique for getting stains out of clothes
Crap, you’re going to be working long hours all week for your job/class. This makes you feel…
- A little overwhelmed, but willing to push through
- Angry and annoyed, but I’m not gonna whine about it
- Upset that I can’t use my time to do something more interesting
- Just fine… I can use the extra stimulation
How likely are you to say something inappropriate in mixed company?
- Very likely
- Nooooooo way
Do you wear your heart on your sleeve?
- No, I hide my true feelings well
- I try my best to hide my feelings, but fail sometimes
- Yeah, I guess I kind of do
- I’m a pretty moody person and everyone knows it
What’s your special talent?
- Computer savvy
Are you able to forgive people who do horrible things?
- Yes – sometimes good people make bad choices
- No – I don’t like to make excuses for other people’s bad actions
True or false: It is easy for other people to win your trust.
Your best friend is knocking on your door at 2 A.M., trying to convince you to leave with him/her but refusing to tell you where they wanna go. You…
- Leave with them immediately… How exciting!
- Ask for a few minutes to gather some things
- Invite them in and try to figure out what’s up
- Tell them to go screw themselves and go back to bed
Is it easy for you to fit in with other people?
- Yes, I feel comfortable around all sorts of people
- About as easy as it is for most people
- I sometimes have a hard time fitting in
- I tend to stick out
Do you ever get the feeling you’re the smartest person in the room?
You’re sitting on the subway when a super hot girl/guy takes the seat next to you. You…
- Immediately begin flirting with her/him
- Say something totally inappropriate, yet indubitably charming
- Talk yourself out of saying anything to them
- Hope they make a move first
You’re walking down a dark street at night when you see a pack of dogs heading toward you, growling. You…
- Shout and yell to scare them away
- Start throwing rocks
- Try to stay calm and walk around the dogs
- Head the other way