Quick! The first word that pops into your head to describe yourself is
You have only 24 hours to complete a major project- and you've just lost all your notes. You
- think there must have been a reason for you losing your notes & do everything even better the second time
- work steadily on it for as long as you can, but curse yourself for losing everything
- ask some friends for help & are able to hand it in on time
- hook yourself up to a caffeine IV and get the job done from scratch. And it is PERFECT!
If granted with one wish you would
- demand immortality
- ask for complete peace and love in the world
- ask that the world be blessed with great knowledge
- ask for a second chance to relive and change some not-so-proud moments of your life
You are cleaning the basement and feel a spider crawl across your neck. You
- instinctively swat it, but feel a twinge of guilt when you kill it
- let it be. It isn't doing any harm.
- crush it ruthlessly and then search for the rest of it's family
- search until you find it and then carefully return it to nature.
You are on your way to the most important exam of your life when a black cat stops in front of you and stares you down. You
- turn around and go home to reschedule the test. A black cat is a very bad omen!
- think it's the most beautiful cat you've ever seen!
- reach down and pet her and she starts purring. What a cutie!
- feel a bit weirded-out, but head into class. A cat is just a cat!
If you had some dirt on some one you would
- probably tell your best friend, but then feel guilty when the story spread to absolutely everyone
- use it to your advantage without hesitation.
- forget about it & hope that others would do the same for you. Everyone makes mistakes!
- try to help the person deal with it
Something you work hard to maintain is
- your physical strength and power
- your well being
- your appearances
- your friendships
One of your little secrets is
- that you're not really as mean as you let people think
- you don't share your secrets with anyone- not even a quiz!
- the pile of dirty magazines under your bed!
- um...nothing really. You're pretty predictable and boring!
Someone comes to you and confides something very personal to you. You
- feel flattered that they trusted you enough to share
- can't wait until this information comes in handy.
- have to fight the urge to post it on your blog
- give them some guidance
If someone crossed you, you
- would be hurt and confused. You are way too nice to everyone to deserve to be crossed.
- would completely destroy them. Seriously, Game Over...
- would fight back with fire of your own
- shrug it off and meditate the hurt away. Words mean nothing unless you let them.
Your biggest weakness is
- you're a bit of a flirt with the hotties
- not forgiving your past mistakes
- being superstitious
- your complete trust in other people
When you look in the mirror you see
- a powerful and revengeful person that everyone fears
- a completely peaceful and tranquil person
- a person that has made a few mistakes, but who is trying to live a better life now
- a happy, well-rounded and well-liked person