Share this on Facebook
When someone comes to you with a problem, you...
- Help them look at things logically
- Comfort them
- Motivate them to overcome it
If you were transported back in time, what would your Ancient Egyptian job be?
- Scribe; reading and learning in the cradle of knowledge
- Craftsman or merchant; dealing with people and seeing the world
- Pharaoh; no one can protect my people better than me!
What is your dream superpower?
- Healing; me and my family would never be sick
- Flight; I mean, duh
- Super strength; I could take on the world
What are your thoughts on marriage?
- It's all about passion
- It's a commitment, a bond that brings strength
- It's a balance between affection and commitment
What's your favorite season?
- Winter; curled up next to the fireplace like a big cat
- Spring or fall; the perfect balance
- Summer; there's no such thing as too much sunshine
You just won an all-expenses paid Egyptian vacation! What are you most excited for?
- Exploring the pyramids
- Learning all about Egyptian history
- Diving in the clear blue waters off the coast
- Relaxing by the pool
- Spending as much time with family as possible
You and your friend are exploring a pyramid when you find yourself face-to-face with a real live mummy. You...
- Ahhh... get me out of here!
- Talk to the mummy and realize it's just lost
- Grab one of the torches from the wall and scare it off
- Distract it long enough for my friends to get away
Which one of these traits do you dislike the most?
Egypt is known for its spectacular sunsets. Where would you rather watch it from?
- From a traditional felucca boat on the Nile
- By the Great Sphinx, watching the light disappear behind the dunes
- Sitting on top of a pyramid
Pick an animal: