You see a kid on a skateboard jump the curb and jaywalk across the street. What do you think?
- Nice one!
- Where are the cops?
- That’s not safe!
You lend your sibling your iPad and they break it. What do you do?
- Find something they love and break it back
- Nothing - I'm making them buy me a new one
- Refuse to believe it happened and keep asking them for it
- Try not to get too upset, it’s just an iPad!
You're at a restaurant waiting for your date - they're an hour late. How do you feel?
- Super pissed! I'm leaving!
- I'm going to wallow my sorrows in some ice cream at home.
- Hungry! I'm ordering food.
- I refuse to move from the table until my date gets here.
You just got home after a long day when you turn the lights on and you hear "SURPRISE!" How do you react?
- I'm really excited! WOW! All my friends love me!
- I'm a little annoyed, but I'll try to fake it.
- Faint, hit my head and end up in the hospital with a concussion.
- I can’t believe there were people in my personal space when I wasn’t here.
A homeless person on the street asks you for some change. What do you do?
- Tell him to get a job
- Give him what I have
- Go to the closest store and bring him a sandwich
- Pretend I don’t hear him and keep walking
You are making an omelette for breakfast but find you only have one egg left. How do you handle it?
- Make it with one egg. Who'll know the difference?
- Ask my neighbor if they have some eggs I can borrow
- Throw everything away and eat cereal instead
- Look up online what can be substituted for egg and roll with it
You get a text from a friend asking if you want to meet for a drink later. You text back:
- No thanks. I’m staying in tonight.
- Awesome, let’s do it!
- I’m already out! You can join us if you want.
- I have other plans.
You recommend your favorite childhood book to your niece. What is it?
- Lord of the Flies
- Charlotte’s Web
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Tuck Everlasting
You’re walking home and see a beautiful sunset. How does it make you feel?
- Why must the sun leave?
- The world is a wonderful place
- Nighttime is my favorite time!
It's holiday time! Forced family fun is on the schedule. What do you do?
- Pretend to be asleep until everyone goes away
- Yay! There’s nothing better than hangin’ with the fam!
- Play along to keep the peace, but escape as soon as possible
- Quietly sabotage all the activities