Friends would say that the thing they respect most about you is...
- Your sense of loyalty.
- Your unyielding determination to achieve your goals.
- Your altruistic nature and eternal optimism.
- Your ambition and dedication to hard work.
- WAIT... you don't have any real friends!
When hitting on an attractive guy/girl you...
- Hype yourself up because hey, what makes for better conversation than yourself?!
- Say EXACTLY what's on your mind, not stopping to think of the social repercussions.
- Conjure up the best line you could think of, praying that the odds are with you this time around.
- Go with the flow and play it by ear, relying on your amiable nature to seal the deal.
- Make casual conversation, charming him or her with your sweet yet confident personality.
If today was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
- Blowing all your cash on friends and family, lavishing them with presents.
- Having sex with as many hot girls/guys as is humanly possible.
- With the person you love most in the world.
- Deciding and assigning who gets what in your will, including specific stipulations as preconditions to receiving the $$$$!
- Capitalizing on your pending death to promote your auto-biography, in order to ensure that the world remembers your name.
In consideration of all things material and immaterial, tangible and intangible, what would you say is most desirable to you?
- Carpe Diem
What is the most essential component of a GREAT movie?
- Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll.
- An impressive, awe-inspiring leading actor/actress.
- An imaginative and intriguing script.
- The final numbers at the Box Office.
- A brilliant and talented director.
On a Friday night, the best place to find you is...
- At the office, making sure to dot all your i's and cross all your t's.
- Don't bother looking, because you're busy getting your game on with the sexy guy/girl you met the night before.
- With your significant other.
- At the strip club.
- At the strip club, with everyone else.
A member of the opposite sex would say that your Game is...
- There just are no words for that level of game
Strangers are often attracted to your...
- Sense of Humor
Your biggest asset is your...
- You are still trying to figure that one out.
The catchphrase that best defines you is...
- It's not personal, it's business.
- Judge THIS book by its cover.
- Why drive when you can fly?
- It's all about the Benjamin's baby.
- The early bird gets the worm.