Which Expendable Are You?
When you need a team of elite mercenaries who will stop at nothing, you call in the Expendables. But these masters of violence ply their trade in a variety of different ways (that’s probably why they’re so much fun to watch). When push comes to shove, though, which of these soldiers for hire are you?
What’s your weapon of choice?
- A machine gun, the bigger the better
- I’ll have that bazooka if you don’t mind
- I like to get in close; make mine a knife
- I’m so skilled all I really need is a pistol
Your team was caught under heavy fire on your way to the extraction zone. Do you go back for your teammates or save yourself?
- I go back
- I take off
- Completing the mission is the top priority, so it depends
A member of the squad is giving you static as you’re about to head into a hot zone. How do you respond?
- Hot zone or no, we’re going to have this out right now
- I ignore him until the mission is over (but I don’t forget)
- We’ll see how well I look out for him when the bullets are flying
- He’s just letting off steam; teams argue, it’s no big deal
The boss man is giving you an order you don’t like. What do you do?
- I follow the order
- I quit
- I nod and smile but make my own choice later
- I voice my concerns, but ultimately follow orders
How do you unwind after a full day of awesomeness?
- I'm at the bar
- I'm in the tattoo parlor, I like the feel of pain
- I'm off on my own, generally just causing some trouble
- You can find me reading; I have a very rich inner life
There’s no one left but you and your ultimate enemy. How do you take him down?
- The only way a good action movie can end: fist fight
- I apprehend him in the name of the law
- However it goes down, only one of us is walking away
- We draw at twenty paces
This is a messy business. Why’d you get into it?
- I wanted to make money by breaking stuff
- It seemed like my only option
- I was recruited by a wise old killer
You have to infiltrate an enemy outpost to retrieve an important macguffin. How do you get in?
- I sneak in like a whisper on the wind
- I eliminate every hostile and then stroll through like I own the place
- I blow up everything
- Trojan horse… an oldie but goodie
Let's be honest, would you rather be good or bad?
- Depends on which day of the week it is!
How much can you bench press?
- 200 pounds without breaking a sweat
- I can juggle four baby elephants at a time… how much is that?
- I can bench the entire weight of the world’s woes