Share this on Facebook
Since pre-school, what belongings have you treasured most?
- A painting you made in class.
- A clay figurine.
- A stuffed animal.
- A musical instrument.
- Something much more random...
The last time you did something artsy, it was...
- Singing Backstreet Boys' songs to your significant other.
- Designing graphics for publication.
- Composing your masterpiece on guitar in your basement.
- Filming and editing the next big independent film.
- Painting... in the nude.
Where do you go when you have more work to do than you have time to do it?
- The library.
- A caf .
- A party.
- Another continent.
- You go nowhere, and you lock yourself in your room, telling your housemates to slide you a microwave dinner under your door every 3 hours.
How do you attract attention?
- By doing nothing at all. You attract attention effortlessly.
- Throw a party with more beers than people can half-responsibly drink.
- Being kind and letting your personality shine.
- Buying people gifts.
- Doing something dangerous...
You're seeing a psychiatrist and she tells you to narrate your life story starting from the first thing you remember. You...
- You start at age 16 and start talking about all the bad things you've done.
- You start at age 6 and talk about the influence of your parents.
- You fabricate or borrow a story about your friend.
- You start talking about your childhood, focusing on your emotions.
- You realize how expensive it will get and find a new psychiatrist.
Where do you go to satisfy your artistic craving?
- The local art exhibit.
- The porch at the nearby caf , where you can watch people do daily activities.
- Somewhere beautiful with natural life and abundant with fresh air.
- You turn on the TV in search of some interesting films.
- You go in the kitchen, grab a few random ingredients, and see what you can come up with.
What is your life's motto?
- Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.
- Love hurts.
- Be a leader, not a follower.
- Get the money first, everything else will follow.
- Family love is unconditional.
How advanced are you technologically?
- Your technology interests end at the TV remote.
- You enjoy graphic design and video editing.
- All you care about is a something that plays music.
- You sit around WISHING you could learn more.
- You like to surf the web to see interesting things other people are doing.
What period of art resonates with you most?
- Renaissance Art.
- Modern Art.
- Contemporary Art.
- Medieval Art.
You pride yourself on your ability to...
- Draw straight lines.
- Take perfect pictures with your eyes closed.
- Play two instruments at the same time.
- Dance, sing, and act.
- Making friends with the right people who have the above abilities.
Where do you find escape from society?
- At your best friend's house.
- Alone in your room.
- At the beach.
- Reading a book.
Which best describes your friend situation?
- You have many friends, but you really only like 2 of them.
- You have many friends and you love them all.
- You have a small amount of friends that you can trust.
- You don't have friends, but you have a significant other.
- You have friends, but most of your life revolves around yourself.