Share this on Facebook
What is your greatest fear?
- Never having a home to return to.
- Being physically different.
- To never be recognized for your achievements.
- Scissors. And other sharp objects.
- Being alone in old age.
What would most likely be in your supermarket cart?
- A 4-pack of AA batteries.
- People Magazine.
- Snickers bar.
- A 6-pack of light beer.
- None of the above.
What is your life mantra?
- If there's grass on the field, play ball.
- If it's not broken, don't fix it.
- Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end.
- If you can't beat them, join them.
- Nothing great will ever be achieved without great mean, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.
Where would you most likely get married?
- Traditional Church.
- An obscure island.
- In your backyard.
- I don't plan on getting married.
Which superhero is/was on your pajamas?
- Wonder woman.
- I didn't have superheroes. I had Barney.
What was your childhood dream?
- To be the Princess rescued by Prince Charming.
- To walk on the moon and explore space.
- To be the next Michael Jordan or David Beckham.
- To be the world's greatest ninja.
- To win the Nobel Peace Prize, twice.
How do you wake up each morning?
- 3 snoozes and a "Shit, I'm late!".
- With the warmth of the sun on my face.
- I Jump out of bed with the energy of a kangaroo.
- Two stubbed toes and a hot shower.
- Like I went to sleep, drunk and in a stranger's bed.
What do you eat for breakfast?
- A muffin.
- Steak and eggs.
- I don't eat, I drink coffee.
- I don't have time for breakfast.
Which of the following books would you most likely read?
- Something from the Harry Potter series.
- The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama.
- The Assault on Reason by Al Gore.
- A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
You have killed your enemy and saved the day. What next?
- Live a normal life in a suburban home.
- Fight petty crime and aid the local police.
- Find the next real enemy.
- Ride the fame and become a pop icon.
- Turn evil.