Your roommate and her boyfriend are fighting in your room. The problem is, it's 3 A.M., and you need to sleep! You...
- Run out screaming and threaten to evict her!
- Tell them to take the fight outside.
- Pull your pillow over your head.
- Kindly ask them to lower their voices.
- Sit them down and mediate the argument.
You think your friend has a drinking problem. You...
- Stage an intervention with all her family and friends.
- Party with her and make sure she's not drinking too much.
- Understand the impulse and let her do what she likes to do.
- Remove all the alcohol from her fridge and hide her car keys.
- Sit her down and tell her to get help.
You want to take a really weird, difficult class--but all your friends who have taken the class strongly advise you against it. You...
- Don't care what they think and enroll anyway.
- Don't enroll just yet, and audit a few classes first.
- Convince your friends that it's a great class for your career plans.
- Don't enroll--they probably know what they're talking about.
- Don't really trust them and go to your academic counselor for advice.
You think you're in love with a guy in class, but he has no idea you exist! You...
- Raise your hand more in class to try to impress him.
- Flirt with him at a party when you're a little drunk.
- Hide behind your backpack when you see him!
- Stalk him and sign up for all the same classes as him.
- Approach him after class and ask him out.
You most admire...
- Thomas Edison
- Rosa Parks
- Serena Williams
- Angelina Jolie
- Helen Keller
What do you want most out of life?
- To raise a good family and lead a good life.
- To find true love.
- To find the meaning of life.
- To prove yourself and your abilities.
- The opportunity to help the world.
An acquaintance of yours delivers an unintentional, nasty insult to you. You...
- Insult him/her right back. You wanna take this outside?
- Shake it off. Names will never hurt you.
- Talk about it with your friends and get positive reinforcement.
- Let it bother you for a few days but keep quiet.
- Explain why you're hurt and talk it out.
The weakest people are those who...
- Have weak bodies.
- Never change.
- Think they're strong.
- Give up too easily.
- Have weak morals.
If you were to work in law enforcement, what job would you take?
- FBI agent.
- Meter maid.
The reason you just took this personality quiz is because...
- It is interesting to learn about yourself.
- You are unsure of yourself and are looking for reassurance.
- You were insufferably bored.
- You wanted to prove that you would be a cooler action hero than your friend.
- You wanted to prove to yourself that you would be your favorite action hero.
On your way home, a stray cat follows you three blocks to your doorstep. You...
- Feed it, and then leave it outside.
- Scare it away just to make sure it doesn't come back.
- Pet it and then leave it.
- Call your neighbor.
- Take it in to show your roommates.
You're lookin for some food but your vegetables are rotten and you ate your last frozen pizza yesterday. You...
- Borrow some of your roommates food in small portions so he doesn't notice.
- Steal a roommates frozen pizza. Pay him back later.
- Take out.
- Rotten? That won't stop me!
- Go to a friend's house and freeload.