Share this on Facebook
You catch your significant other cheating on you. What do you do next?
- Demand that he/she return all your gifts and then move on to find another plaything.
- Get falling down drunk.
- Accept his/her apology and try to move on, but always remember how bad it felt.
- I don’t have a significant other.
You find a friendly pit-bull with no tags on the side of the road. You…
- Throw a rock at it.
- Call the animal shelter, knowing that it will probably be put down. But that’s still better than a death on the street.
- Raise it as your own.
- Do nothing at all.
What is your ideal adult drinking establishment?
- Something upscale, like a wine bar
- Any bar will do, so long as you can get drunk there.
- A bar that allows pets.
- How about a lemonade stand instead?
What is the key to success?
In your better moments, others may describe you as...
Other people are attracted to your...
What would you do if a stranger tried to pick a fight with you?
- Try your best to avoid it. But if it comes to blows, then so be it.
- Talk your way out of it. Walk away if necessary.
- Punch the fool.
- Wait for an opportunity to deliver a sucker punch.
How do you like to spend your holidays?
- Doing something productive.
- Enjoying the fine things in life.
- Spending time with my family.
- Drinking to excess.
Which is the worst sin?
- To disrespect your heritage.
- To pretend to love someone.
- To spread false rumors.
- I don't have a problem with any of these really...
What sometimes might keep you awake at night?
- Family troubles.
- Trouble with your love life.
- Your past.
- Your future ambitions.
What is your take on prostitutes?
- Nothing wrong with objectifying another person, we all do it.
- None for me, thanks.
- The more the merrier.
- I worry about the potential for them to be abused by customers.
You meet a bad-ass wizard who agrees to grant you one wish. Which do you choose?
- Your own personal harem.
- Guaranteed happiness and longevity for your family.
- To live out the rest of your life with your soul-mate.
- The power to help others.