Share this on Facebook
You get along perfectly with your roommate, but there's one problem--s/he listens to the absolute worst music! You...
- Go study in another room.
- Kind of enjoy it--you'll listen to anything.
- Let him/her play it, but secretly laugh at it.
- Can't tolerate it and demand he/she play your CD.
The person you've been seeing for two weeks has something to tell you: s/he is in love with you. You...
- Call the relationship off.
- Say "right back atcha!"
- Freak out and freeze.
You pop a movie in to watch with your mom--and discover it has a lot of adult scenes. You...
- Laugh about it with her.
- Are uncomfortable but watch it anyway.
- Ask your mom if there might be a more family-friendly film.
- Jump up and eject it immediately!
Your significant other's family is staying with you for the first time. You plan a day trip to...
- The zoo.
- A funny family movie.
- An abstract art show.
- The opera.
While they (your significant other's family) are staying over that night, you...
- Get to bed early in your own bed. You have church next morning.
- Tell his/her parents you have a sexual relationship--and you two share a bed!
- Would like to sneak into his/her guest room, but wouldn't dare.
- Work out a knocking system and sneak into the guest room for a few kisses.
When you doodle, you are most likely to draw...
- Intricate designs in the margins of your textbook.
- Charts and graphs for class!
- Pretty outfits or funny cartoons.
- Weird, creepy characters.
You have a final in two days. You...
- Study a little, but don't really care how well you do.
- Make flash cards and cram until you know everything.
- Don't do anything--you'll do just fine without preparing.
- Write answers on the label of your water bottle.
You started a new job last week, but already you are tired of it. You...
- Keep going: you would hate to impose on your company.
- Keep going: you don't know how to tell your boss you're quitting.
- Quit immediately. It's not worth it.
- Keep going: now you have to finish for yourself.
Your favorite sport to play is...
- Ping-pong, kickball, or some other sport that is easy and fun.
- Tennis, running, or some other sport that gives you good exercise.
- Pole-vaulting, polo, or some other sport no one knows about.
- You have no time for sports.
People who don't know you well call you...
- Awkward turtle!
You discover your friend has been sleeping around with lots of people. You...
- Say nothing.
- Try to show your disapproval with a few wry jokes.
- Have a serious face-to-face and insist s/he change his/her ways.
- Stage an intervention with all his/her friends and family.
Your family gets a new puppy. You...
- Hang out with it on Saturday nights.
- Like it, but never bond with it much.
- Are more of a hamster person!
- Train it until it can jump through hoops.