Share this on Facebook
Where did you lose your phone last night?
- In a mosh pit
- At church
- At the club
- In my one-night-stand's bed
You're getting ready to go to a concert. How are you dressed?
- In all leather
- Jeans and a t-shirt
- In casual but nice summer attire
- In my most flamboyant getup
Which male singer would you like to tour with?
- Justin Timberlake
- Tim McGraw
- David Bowie
What kind of music can you not stand to listen to?
- Music that takes itself too seriously
- Music that sounds sloppy or too raw
- Music that lacks artistic value
- Angst-y music
Which band/artist would you be honored to open for?
- The White Stripes
- Maroon 5
- Rascal Flatts
- Weird Al
If your life were a music video, what kind of dancing would be involved?
- Not so much dancing - but lots of jumping
- The sexy, in unison kind
- Awkward and kind of stiff
- A mixture of silly and sexy
Which best describes your relationship with your coworkers?
- We just work together - we have no choice
- We occasionally hang out outside of work
- We're a pretty tight group
- My coworkers are like family
How do you balance work and play?
- Work first, play later
- Play first, work later
- My work is my play
- I don't play, I only work
When your band wins a Grammy, who will you thank first for your success?
- My family
- My manager
- My bandmates
- The aliens
Your band has peaked, what's next for you?
- Solo act
- We'll keep making music together
- Get married and settle down