Share this on Facebook
So, are you more hero or villain?
- Villain, no question about it
- Hero, for sure
- I’m neither. I’m just a hard working human.
- The space between heroes and villains? Really kind of a gray area.
Would you do something really bad to achieve something really good?
- Of course!
- Sometimes one has to take the bad with the good…
- I’d find another way, my integrity means more to me than that!
- You mean there’s a difference between bad and good?
- As long as it’s fun, fun, fun!
Hey, Gotham isn’t all about crime and punishment, right? How do you let your hair down?
- A tasting of obscure coffees followed by mayhem
- Some football on the telly and many pints
- Video games and a plethora of energy drinks
- Gassing a subway and a quiet dinner
- Bar. Shots. Grumbling. More shots. More grumbling.
And since crime DOES pay, what kind of lair would you want?
- I’m honest, remember? I’ll never have the scratch for a “lair!”
- Someplace public. I like to do my business out in the open.
- A fun house with all my toys
- No place permanent, I’m kinda restless
- A mansion will do, I suppose
If Gotham didn’t consume all of your time, in what other city would you like to set up shop?
- Paris. They have a certain moral flexibility there!
- London. It’s filled with proper villains!
- Tokyo. The weirdness is intriguing!
- Rome. They have a solid, vengeful criminal history!
- I would never leave Gotham!
Is there such a thing as a perfect crime?
- I’d like to think so, but I’m still looking
- I commit them all the time!
- Nah! Even criminal masterminds make mistakes
Apparently, your crime wasn’t perfect because now you’re stuck in Arkham Asylum! What are you in for?
- It’s a mistake! I’m being framed!
- I’m undercover, of course
- Let’s say I have… issues
- It doesn’t matter since I won’t be here long!
- Better question: What am I NOT in here for?
Hate to get too personal, but how’s the love life?
- Mostly imaginary
- I wouldn’t call it “love,” more serial "like”
- I do alright, I suppose
- Who cares?
Would you say that you overthink things?
- No, I tend to go with my gut
- Yep, I’m all about paralysis by analysis
- Sometimes, if it’s a really important decision
- I avoid thinking altogether, it complicates things
- I think just enough, thank you
Finally, let’s say you wake up to the smell of Gotham burning, what do you do about it?
- I think small and save my friends and family
- I knock a few back and toast the burning of bad rubbish
- Everything humanly possible to save the city
- Stoke the flames
- Nothing but laugh… and laugh… and laugh some more!