Share this on Facebook
What were you like growing up?
- I was a bit rebellious, but had a good head on my shoulders
- I was the glue that held my family together
- I was the middle child and was hardly noticed
- I was the "perfect" kid
How would you handle a problem you were having at work?
- Work hard to solve the problem but doubt myself the entire way
- Ask my siblings for help
- Ask my parents for advice
- Try to figure the problem out on my own
Do you believe in soulmates?
- Yes, after a heartbreak or two, the right one will come along
- Yes, I'm already married to mine!
- Mine died a long time ago
- Of course!
Choose a celebrity cameo:
- Brad Pitt
- Matthew Perry
- Jennie Garth
- Hilary Swank
What's your favorite quote from the show?
- "Boner, is your voice coming from your armpit?"
- "What a tease."
- "Are you happy now that you've driven out two of my grandkids, you quack?"
- "Do you have any idea what it's like to go through puberty backwards?"
- "No kid would want to watch a movie if it wasn't rated R."
What were you like in high school?
- I was a bit of a loner
- I had a close group of friends who always kept things interesting
- I was one of the most popular kids in school, but always got in trouble
- I excelled in both academics and sports
How liberal or conservative are you?
- I've always been very liberal
- I've always been a bit conservative
- I was liberal, but now I'm conservative
- Depends on the issue
Which occupation sounds most interesting to you?
- Stay at home wife or husband
What is most important to you?
- My success
- My family
- My dreams
- My sense of adventure
How would others describe you?
- Shy and optimistic
- Rambunctious and charming
- Open-minded and confident
- Hardworking and passionate
- Funny and enthusiastic