When planning a trip, you are the one who...
- Finds the hot parties.
- Works out all the details.
- Keeps everyone under control.
- Tries to help the others whenever possible.
- Lets everyone else do the work, you're just along for the ride.
Your friends might keep buying fancy phones every week, but which phone do you use?
- iPhone - I love the apps and am an Apple fan in general
- Blackberry - always cool and practical; love my emails
- Android - more of a Google fanboy (hate those Apple fanboy/girls)
- Motorola - Been a loyalist since the Razr days
- Don't really have a smartphone - unlimited texting and voice is all I need
Which of the following are you most afraid of?
- Losing the people I love.
- Not being accepted.
- Losing... anything.
- Being insignificant.
- Leading an unfulfilling life.
What was your favorite toy as a kid?
- Barbie - had a good collection with plenty of add-ons
- G.I Joe Action Figures - always bought the one the day it came out
- Remote control cars & video games
- Tea set with the complete matching doll set of course
- No toys - fancy clothes, matching accessories and anything in pink
In class, you are...
- The person doing work for another class.
- The person answering every question.
- Always found in the back row.
- The class clown.
- The person carefully taking notes.
Which of the following animals is your favorite?
What decade were you born in?
- Before 60s
What do you do when someone flirts with you?
- Blush and get tongue-tied.
- Tell them about this documentary you saw recently.
- Smile... a lot.
- Engage them in intellectual conversation.
- Try to impress them with my car and money.
What's playing on your iPod?
- Taylor Swift
- Some country
- Whatever's on Spotify
What do you consider to be your best quality?
- My compassion
- My loyalty
- My sense of humor
- My ambition
- My honesty