When's the proper occasion to wear a hat?
- Right when I wake up to when I go to bed
- Only when I'm going outside
- I wear it as part of my work uniform
- If I want to feel dressy
What's the best reason to wear a hat?
- It makes me look stylish
- It covers up my bald spot
- It keeps the sun out of my eyes
- So I don't have to wash my hair
A huge gust of wind comes up and knocks your hat off your head. What do you do?
- Chase after it comically
- I keep that thing on tight. No wind could knock it off!
- Shrug. It's only a hat. I can get another one.
How important is it for your hat to match your outfit?
- I wear a hat for comfort, not for fashion
- It depends on what I'm wearing and who I'm with
- Fashion is a passion, and everything needs to match!
- I only wear a hat for work, so it's not up to me
What's your favorite kind of weather?
- Bright and sunny
- I like it cool and a little breezy
- I love the rain!
- I like a snowy winter day
How many hats would you like to own?
- A whole bunch. I like to collect them.
- I just need one
- None, I don't even like hats!
- Two. One for casual, one for formal.
You see somebody sitting on the sidewalk, playing guitar, with a hat in front of them. What do you do?
- Drop in some change, ask him to play a favorite tune
- Nothing. I don't have time to be serenaded!
- Sit down, play the harmonica, and ask to split the profits
When you were a child playing cops and robbers, which were you?
- The cop. I like being the authority!
- The robber. Breaking rules is more fun!